I paid but did not receive the cheat

blanj

Question

7 answers to this question

thanks for activating it, but when I first started the loader, I had a spoofer running, which I used to play DBD. I forgot to turn it off and after restarting the system, I am not allowed into the RH loader. Can I reset the settings so that I can run the loader with the native settings?

When you download the cheat you will get 2 loaders, one is for 32 bit games and the other is for 64 bit games. Use the 32 bit one for L4D

6 hours ago, blanj said:
40 minutes ago, MCPEngu said:

При загрузке чита вы получите 2 загрузчика, один для 32-битных игр, а другой для 64-битных игр. Используйте 32-битный для L4D

https://ibb.co/b774BMG  

• here's what it outputs at 32 bit

•  

6 hours ago, blanj said:
47 minutes ago, MCPEngu said:

При загрузке чита вы получите 2 загрузчика, один для 32-битных игр, а другой для 64-битных игр. Используйте 32-битный для L4D

https://ibb.co/b774BMG  

I've been sitting here for the second day and waiting for someone to help me! Your support is disgusting! we activated the account a day later! now nothing works either! you answer once a day! I don't want to do business with you anymore!

10 hours ago, blanj said:

I've been sitting here for the second day and waiting for someone to help me! Your support is disgusting! we activated the account a day later! now nothing works either! you answer once a day! I don't want to do business with you anymore!

Hello,

You used Royal Hack using a HWID Spoofer, so you couldnt login anymore until a reset was possible, which is free 1 time per week. For more, you need to pay.

I manually added you a free hwid reset, so you can now use it again.

Timezones are different for people around this planet, you should be able to understand we can't instantly fix your mistakes :)

ps: I already added 48hours for free to your subscription because of the activation's delay, I was not home, was in NYC and went back to france today.