AppleCored

Hello royalhack team.

After using your cheat for 3 months over different period of times i have to say i love it over alot of other cheats, but there is one feature missing which is KEY to a legit-cheat...

Chams.

Many people (including me) use this feature on different cheats, which help alot when doing legit-play, and for me its a defining feature of a good "legit" cheat.

Here is an example of chams if anyone has never heard of them: Image result for chams

A while ago when i refreshed my sub i created a thread about this exact issue, and was assured that they would be added, but still not: https://royalhack.net/topic/274-csgo-chams/#comment-1984

I love the developers of this cheat, and it has always been my go-to for recommendations to new players, and i really appreciate UnStuck and other peoples deveotion, but i was wondering if this is still planned or it is being pushed to the side for the G-Mod cheat and Rust, and if not, is there an ETA i can look forward to?

-Applecored  :D

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, AppleCored said:

Hello royalhack team.

After using your cheat for 3 months over different period of times i have to say i love it over alot of other cheats, but there is one feature missing which is KEY to a legit-cheat...

Chams.

Many people (including me) use this feature on different cheats, which help alot when doing legit-play, and for me its a defining feature of a good "legit" cheat.

Here is an example of chams if anyone has never heard of them: Image result for chams

A while ago when i refreshed my sub i created a thread about this exact issue, and was assured that they would be added, but still not: https://royalhack.net/topic/274-csgo-chams/#comment-1984

I love the developers of this cheat, and it has always been my go-to for recommendations to new players, and i really appreciate UnStuck and other peoples deveotion, but i was wondering if this is still planned or it is being pushed to the side for the G-Mod cheat and Rust, and if not, is there an ETA i can look forward to?

-Applecored  :D

Clearly pushed to the side, we are busy with EAC detection, GMOD, H1Z1, and such :D

Don't worry it will come sooner or later

yes, I would also really like to see Chams be added its a really nice feature for legit play because it's not wallhacking but you can see them much easier! :D +1

-Lynical