tf 2 crash

kakoytochel

1 hour ago, kakoytochel said:

Hello! I use a translator, I log into tf2, turn on the cheat, log into the game and I crash what should I do?

Hello,

Are you crashing when you join a server ? immediatly when you join or after some time ?

3 minutes ago, kakoytochel said:

and if on custom, then after a while maybe minutes or two

Ok, can you disable the Glow feature and see if it helps ?

Also:

Do not hesitate to cotnact me if you want your subscription extended in the meantime.

The release should not be too far away now :) 

9 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Ok, can you disable the Glow feature and see if it helps ?

Also:

Do not hesitate to cotnact me if you want your subscription extended in the meantime.

The release should not be too far away now :) 

I went in and turned off esp altogether, but it still crashes

19 hours ago, kakoytochel said:

Hi, it's been a long time and you haven't answered, or do I still have to wait for an update?

Hey

The update is almost finished and is in its final stages, I won't say an exact date but it should be really soon.

55 minutes ago, rosegh said:

How long do you think it will be until its released? I wanna buy another subscription for it but it kept crashing last time.

Your sub will get extended for free when the new update is out, now regarding ETA we can't really give one, a week? a few weeks? a month? we can't say for sure.

3 minutes ago, MCPEngu said:

Your sub will get extended for free when the new update is out, now regarding ETA we can't really give one, a week? a few weeks? a month? we can't say for sure.

so if i buy a month subscription right now, it will be extended after the update? Also would you know if the crashes have been fixed or will that be fixed with the update?

3 minutes ago, rosegh said:

so if i buy a month subscription right now, it will be extended after the update? Also would you know if the crashes have been fixed or will that be fixed with the update?

You previous sub will be extended. The new update is a full recode so yes the crashes will be gone, as of right now there are a few issues in the cheat but that will be fixed.

2 minutes ago, MCPEngu said:

You previous sub will be extended. The new update is a full recode so yes the crashes will be gone, as of right now there are a few issues in the cheat but that will be fixed.

alright, thanks for the answers. I think imma look around and see if anyones been crashing lately if so ill wait for the update.

3 minutes ago, rosegh said:

alright, thanks for the answers. I think imma look around and see if anyones been crashing lately if so ill wait for the update.

The current build which you can buy will make you crash at random times.