Can Someone test a Sever Before I buy the GMOD cheat?

koekrowjr3

Question

This server has a self-coded anti-cheat and has caught almost every cheat I've used, only thing that I'm able to get running is a no memory esp cheat that's really glitchy. I'd really appreciate it if video or screenshots was included using the main functions like esp and aim. Blue Networks | 198.251.81.95:27015

17 answers to this question

1 hour ago, koekrowjr3 said:

This server has a self-coded anti-cheat and has caught almost every cheat I've used, only thing that I'm able to get running is a no memory esp cheat that's really glitchy. I'd really appreciate it if video or screenshots was included using the main functions like esp and aim. Blue Networks | 198.251.81.95:27015

I will give it a try today

• Like 1

So

I tried joining, with & without hacks. I get an error that prevents me from joining, tested both 32bit & 64bit versions of the game

'gamemode' library is not a table

For me, this server is broken ...

6 hours ago, UnstucK said:

So

I tried joining, with & without hacks. I get an error that prevents me from joining, tested both 32bit & 64bit versions of the game

'gamemode' library is not a table

For me, this server is broken ...

I appreciate the try, I am in the server right now and injected. Aimbot crashes the game, and the menu doesn't open up.

49 minutes ago, koekrowjr3 said:

I appreciate the try, I am in the server right now and injected. Aimbot crashes the game, and the menu doesn't open up.

o_o

What do you mean the menu doesn't open up ?

Are you playing on a laptop ?

24 minutes ago, koekrowjr3 said:

I'm on desktop using a 100% keyboard and my mouse shows up for the menu but nothing else.

What is your game resolution ? When you press INSERT key, you don't see anything on the bottom of the screen ?

8 minutes ago, koekrowjr3 said:

I'm on 1920x1080 and nothing pops up at the bottom. I can inject and open the menu in multiple servers I tried except for this one.

Oh ! So the ESP & menu is invisible on this specific server, right ? It works fine on others ?

21 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

Oh ! So the ESP & menu is invisible on this specific server, right ? It works fine on others ?

ESP works but a bit glitchy, Freecam works, and most other functions do. Just the menu is invisible. 

42 minutes ago, MCPEngu said:

Yep it seems like you are right, the menu is gone and when you open the menu it just hides the radar.

I tried again today, can't join this server at all ... still the same error, might have to cleanup the addons i have loaded on gmod thru steam workshop, dunno :( 

4 minutes ago, UnstucK said:

I tried again today, can't join this server at all ... still the same error, might have to cleanup the addons i have loaded on gmod thru steam workshop, dunno :( 

What error is it?