Please help

lex12

Hi, I purchased a new computer, but when I tried logging  in on my main account, where I have a subscription, I could not because it asks for security question answers. I am typing the correct ones, but It still does not let me somehow.

I emailed to request to change, about 4 days ago, and still no reply. Can some staff reset this? I can provide transaction ID to confirm my identity. 

My name was "lex"

1 hour ago, lex12 said:

Hi, I purchased a new computer, but when I tried logging  in on my main account, where I have a subscription, I could not because it asks for security question answers. I am typing the correct ones, but It still does not let me somehow.

I emailed to request to change, about 4 days ago, and still no reply. Can some staff reset this? I can provide transaction ID to confirm my identity. 

My name was "lex"

If you have access to the email I think you can just recover the account and reset the questions but I could be wrong.

8 hours ago, KingScrub said:

If you have access to the email I think you can just recover the account and reset the questions but I could be wrong.

No dude, no option, just pass.

What can. I do ;//

13 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Send me a private message with your answers to your security questions.

You are obviously writting wrong answers.

Dude cmon can you help Its been a week.

10 minutes ago, how02 said:

We're really sorry about that. Did you send a private message to @Unstuck or not?

I am pretty sure I did. I will give you a msg now. I got a new PC, and everything on my old was auto fill in, so I just logged in, and everything was saved.

Now I have to type it in, I think my answers have to be few words off. But I will PM you now.

2小时前,lex12说:

看起来我是他妈的必须再买一次哈哈

工作人员甚至不会回复人

我羡慕你的邀请。

Edited by RTEN