I am as happy as can be

Swan

Royal Hack staff, I have been trying to get a Rust cheat since legacy. It has been my dream for years. Everything I came across was either unavailable to me or detected public trash. You guys have made a dream of mine reality. Realizing it was released today made me fill with joy. It might sound stupid to say, but I am eternally grateful. I just wanted to share this because I thought it might brighten up your day. Keep up the great work guys! It will not go unnoticed. :x

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, eKKKo said:

Lol, I cheated in Rust Legacy. Was fun for the two - three weeks it lasted until I got banned. I can guarantee that RH's cheat will fulfill your needs. :)

Ya that's why I wanted to wait bc even tho ill be on alts it just isn't fun get banned lol. Glad to hear it I'm boutta fire it up for the first time :D

6 minutes ago, eKKKo said:

Lol, I cheated in Rust Legacy. Was fun for the two - three weeks it lasted until I got banned. I can guarantee that RH's cheat will fulfill your needs. :)

hey man are trusted able to repurchase the cheat right now or nah?