I think I saw one of you in game

stezz

Might have been a different cheater, but I saw a guy... who was climbing up a wall just as shown in the royal hack videos.

it was not till later that I put it together.... It was an official server, forget which one however

4 minutes ago, shiro said:

eKKKo on Discord was banned by admin for doing this.

May have been him? He was on official as well.

I was talking with him last night... It might have been. There should be a rule... like hackers don't report other hackers in my opinion

3 hours ago, stezz said:

I was talking with him last night... It might have been. There should be a rule... like hackers don't report other hackers in my opinion

That has been the the rule for Hackers everywhere. However, other people get salty and mad when people know how to use their hacks more efficiently. There will always be people who report hackers because its easier to see they are hacking with their own hacks. Its funny because its one of the leading causes of hacks getting detected because other people report other hackers and it becomes super ironic because your mad at the other hacker for outplaying you and then you report him and in reality you are only hurting yourself xD

Edited by Galio25

59 minutes ago, Galio25 said:

That has been the the rule for Hackers everywhere. However, other people get salty and mad when people know how to use their hacks more efficiently. There will always be people who report hackers because its easier to see they are hacking with their own hacks. Its funny because its one of the leading causes of hacks getting detected because other people report other hackers and it becomes super ironic because your mad at the other hacker for outplaying you and then you report him and in reality you are only hurting yourself xD

HvH is always fun in comp. Guiding your team, using them like pawns and human shields to take out the enemy teams spinner.

when I used to hack rust, I would only use aimbot when the people I was fighting were ass hats... but with this royal hack chest I think I would rethink my play style tho

• Upvote 1