RoyalHack CS:GO Review 2021

GourmetAnal

Review time 2021.

Aimbot Legit(10/10):
This is where RoyalHack really shows the work that's been put in. The legit aimbot is incredibly well put together and if used correctly you'll never get called out. Just play smart and even try out some of the community made configs.

Aimbot Rage(6/10):
The rage aimbot isn't finished and neither is it very advanced, though it does the job don't expect too much from it. RoyalHack can function perfectly as a rage hack against any legit player but in any instance another player is cheating you may be challenged.

ESP(10/10):
Classic. There's nothing comparable to RoyalHack when it comes to a visual style. Most styles like this have long been forgotten or completely removed but RoyalHack stays loyal to its early 2010's roots keeping a classic and easy on the eyes ESP.

Misc(10/10):
The misc section includes all necessary features such as Bunnyhop, Autostrafer and Infinite duck. There isn't much to say about the misc section but since it includes all features you'd need it's a solid 10/10 from me.

I won't be reviewing any of the other features such as Crosshairs & Radar. They work as advertised with no fault.

Summary;
RoyalHack is still on top with a logo fitting to the name. RoyalHack in every way deserves the crown and I'm proud to use something so reliable and consistent. If you need a good and safe to use CS:GO cheat RoyalHack is the way. Their prices are far beyond fair for the product you get.

Every king deserves a crown. Get RoyalHack.

Edited by GourmetAnal
  • Like 1

On 4/15/2021 at 5:38 AM, GourmetAnal said:

Review time 2021.

Aimbot Legit(10/10):
This is where RoyalHack really shows the work that's been put in. The legit aimbot is incredibly well put together and if used correctly you'll never get called out. Just play smart and even try out some of the community made configs.

Aimbot Rage(6/10):
The rage aimbot isn't finished and neither is it very advanced, though it does the job don't expect too much from it. RoyalHack can function perfectly as a rage hack against any legit player but in any instance another player is cheating you may be challenged.

ESP(10/10):
Classic. There's nothing comparable to RoyalHack when it comes to a visual style. Most styles like this have long been forgotten or completely removed but RoyalHack stays loyal to its early 2010's roots keeping a classic and easy on the eyes ESP.

Misc(10/10):
The misc section includes all necessary features such as Bunnyhop, Autostrafer and Infinite duck. There isn't much to say about the misc section but since it includes all features you'd need it's a solid 10/10 from me.

I won't be reviewing any of the other features such as Crosshairs & Radar. They work as advertised with no fault.

Summary;
RoyalHack is still on top with a logo fitting to the name. RoyalHack in every way deserves the crown and I'm proud to use something so reliable and consistent. If you need a good and safe to use CS:GO cheat RoyalHack is the way. Their prices are far beyond fair for the product you get.

Every king deserves a crown. Get RoyalHack.

Thank you very much, it is really appreciated :)

Glad you like our product :D

And by the way, nice nickname !