AWP LEGIT SETTINGS?

hi, im having trouble setting my awp settings to look legit.

ive been using royalhacks for a couple years now and FOV use to be able to hit the enemy inside the area depending on how high or low i turned it on without it actually moving my aim like an aimbot which is what its doing now.

sorry if im butchering this but im basically saying if i had 2fov for the awp, it would hit and kill the enemy if i shot a few inches onto the side of the enemy. but now when i use it, it actually forces aimbot which moves my crosshair for me instead of just me missing by a few inches but the bullet still hitting. does that make sense? can you help ?

replied by private message

but what you want is impossible to achieve the legit way, if you aim far away from your target, well not on you target but still hit him, it's not legit ! it's an obvious aimbot.

i pmed you what i meant specifically. the settings werent set to hit way off screen they were set to hit maybe a hair off target when i snapped with the awp and it looked legit. over 2k hours with it before. is that silent aim..? idk how to use silent aim what is that?

Silent Aim is working, but again it's a mix between: FOV and Smooth Aimbot.

However, if you want to play legit, you should NEVER activate silent aim, it will not snap/shake on your screen but it WILL snap/shake on other's screen when they will spectate you.

If you want to hit a target when you crosshair is a bit off the target, you must reduce the smooth aimbot strength, it will then go faster on target and hit it

5 hours ago, UnstucK said:

However, if you want to play legit, you should NEVER activate silent aim, it will not snap/shake on your screen but it WILL snap/shake on other's screen when they will spectate you.

If you want to hit a target when you crosshair is a bit off the target, you must reduce the smooth aimbot strength, it will then go faster on target and hit it

even at a very low fov like 1-3.0 fov it wouldnt look legit?

6 hours ago, UnstucK said:

even at like .2-.5 its still noticable?