CSGO Hack rework

Hello everyone,

Just a small "announcement", I already talked about that on Discord, but I will also post it here on the website, considering most of our customers are not present on Discord (certainly to avoid being recognized, we see you :D )

Our CSGO Hack has been released several years ago and was focused on legit hacking, only, to please our customers we started adding more and more features, and some for rage purposes.

Today, I'm not happy with the current build anymore, it's a bit messy especially for people who heard about RH's legitness reputation, it's a bit confusing.

So I decided to rework the hack completely, it's also the opportunity for me to clean/optimize/rethink everything.

Two versions of the CSGO Hack will be available

• CSGO Legit
    • Legit Aimbot only, no silent aim, no 360FOV, nothing blatant
    • ESP
    • Misc features (like legit bunnyhop, auto pistol, nothing weird)
    • 100% Stream proof
  • CSGO Hybrid
    • It will be for both legit and rage hacking
    • Many features are going to be added that I refused to add because of how unsafe I consider them to be (like Backtracking)
    • This hack will be complete BUT also not as safe as the CSGO Legit one, it will require more dirty hooks within the game to get most of the features working

I don't know yet how those two hacks will be sold, but every current customer will move automatically to CSGO Hybrid which will be a rework but kinda clone of current RH CSGO Hack.

My current plan in mind is to keep the same price for CSGO hack and instead of selling two seperate versions, people will just be able to inject either CSGO Legit or CSGO Hybrid (names can change, but you know the idea behind those two versions, one will be secure as fuck, one will be funnier)

So overall, you'll have more, for the same price. Happy ?

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Important Information

Read Terms of Use to continue