TF2 Hack Opinion

Aimbot: 7/10

The aimbot works fine and looks very legit. However it does miss sometimes with silent aim, names for the weapons are different, like "Ray Gun" and "Bow", and the Engineer's and Scout's pistols share the same slot as the Spy's revolver. You can also change the FOV by 0.5 Increments only. With these tweakings, it would be a 10.

Triggerbot 9/10

The triggerbot sometimes shoots early, but can be mitigated if you put 10 as the delay. Everything else works fine.

ESP: 5/10

The ESP lacks features necessary to properly show the enemy. There is no class ESP, only corners for the 2d Box, and no status ESP (Where it shows status like Uber or Cloak) And the Chams are the only time you can see if someone is cloaked or not, however it shows chams on disguised spies so it will look unlegit if you instantly notice a spy is disguised, and it is very hard to see if someone is ubered when Chams are on. And a strange bug I never had before is that the ESP kind of gets "stuck". When I finish a match and leave and join another match that is in progress, the ESP doesn't go on the enemy, it stays in 1 position on the screen and it is very annoying, and it only goes on the enemy if I hold the leaderboard up. I've had this bug with Aimware, but I deleted my custom HUD and it worked fine after that. But I deleted my HUD, try many other HUDs and still get this bug. The only time it works is if I join a match in the beginning before the 10 second countdown.

Misc 7/10

Bunnyhop works fine, And it doesn't double jump instead of bunny hopping as Scout like Aimware does so it's good. Auto Backstab is weird. Sometimes it stabs really early, for example a Soldier (2nd slowest class in the game) Was walking and I was a Spy (2nd fastest class in the game) and it stabbed early when we both were walking forward, causing me to get killed. Sometimes it works like a charm and makes trickstabs wayyy easier. And Anti backstab does nothing, I've tried it many times it just doesn't do anything.

Overall: 7/10

I mean it works fine and probably will never be detected, but it has glaring issues. I think this will be a great cheat to use in ESEA or TF2Center if it is undetected there if all these bugs get fixed.

Edited by Guest
Accidental Emoticon

12 hours ago, victorAbarros said:

Aimbot: 7/10

The aimbot works fine and looks very legit. However it does miss sometimes with silent aim, names for the weapons are different, like "Ray Gun" and "Bow", and the Engineer's and Scout's pistols share the same slot as the Spy's revolver. You can also change the FOV by 0.5 Increments only. With these tweakings, it would be a 10.

Triggerbot 9/10

The triggerbot sometimes shoots early, but can be mitigated if you put 10 as the delay. Everything else works fine.

ESP: 5/10

The ESP lacks features necessary to properly show the enemy. There is no class ESP, only corners for the 2d Box, and no status ESP (Where it shows status like Uber or Cloak) And the Chams are the only time you can see if someone is cloaked or not, however it shows chams on disguised spies so it will look unlegit if you instantly notice a spy is disguised, and it is very hard to see if someone is ubered when Chams are on. And a strange bug I never had before is that the ESP kind of gets "stuck". When I finish a match and leave and join another match that is in progress, the ESP doesn't go on the enemy, it stays in 1 position on the screen and it is very annoying, and it only goes on the enemy if I hold the leaderboard up. I've had this bug with Aimware, but I deleted my custom HUD and it worked fine after that. But I deleted my HUD, try many other HUDs and still get this bug. The only time it works is if I join a match in the beginning before the 10 second countdown.

Misc 7/10

Bunnyhop works fine, And it doesn't double jump instead of bunny hopping as Scout like Aimware does so it's good. Auto Backstab is weird. Sometimes it stabs really early, for example a Soldier (2nd slowest class in the game) Was walking and I was a Spy (2nd fastest class in the game) and it stabbed early when we both were walking forward, causing me to get killed. Sometimes it works like a charm and makes trickstabs wayyy easier. And Anti backstab does nothing, I've tried it many times it just doesn't do anything.

Overall: 7/10

I mean it works fine and probably will never be detected, but it has glaring issues. I think this will be a great cheat to use in ESEA or TF2Center if it is undetected there if all these bugs get fixed.

Thanks for your review, really appreciated.

All the "cons" you posted were reported by another custom few weeks ago, I'm working on fixing them & improving the hack as I speak, I will release another version as soon as possible with those tweaks, hope you will like it even more.