CS:GO Hack Opinion

Aimbot: 10/10 for legit 1/10 for rage

The legit aimbot is really, really good. It can be configured really easily, it is so smooth sometimes I forget that I am using aimbot. However, for rage it is really bad. But this is a cheat focused for legit and to be safe from bans, so obviously it won't have rage features.

Triggerbot: 10/10

Triggerbot is very accurate and barely misses. You can customize everything on it, there's nothing more to be asked for really.

Chams: 8/10

Is alright, but it's flat chams so you can't really see when the enemy is looking at you. If it had 3d chams, then it would be perfect.

ESP: 6/10

The ESP is ok, although it does have a problem with scaling. I play on 1024x768, and from a long distance the esp can actually hide the player. There aren't much options to customize it, but it does it's job. There are also not many features to customize it and the hitboxes aren't accurate anymore since the new CS:GO hitboxes look like this: https://imgur.com/a/3DJDQT8. One thing i absolutely recommend to add is Glow on players, weapons, and C4.

Misc: 5/10

There's not much on misc tab, it just has BHop, autostrafe, autopistol and fov changer. Each one works fine. One feature I do not know why is not in is Reveal Ranks. Pretty much every cheat has it, I do not know why this one does not. But again, it is a legit focused hack so there won't be fake-lag or whatever.

Skin Changer: 8/10

The skin changer works fine, however it is a real pain trying to find a skin of a specific weapon. The only bug I found so far is the primary fire with the Shadow Daggers are a bit messed up. There may be more, but otherwise it's fine.

Overall: 8.5/10

Although it lacks many fun and useful features like nightmode and fakelag, This cheat is made for keeping your account safe from VAC and Overwatch bans (If you play legit enough). 

12 hours ago, victorAbarros said:

Aimbot: 10/10 for legit 1/10 for rage

The legit aimbot is really, really good. It can be configured really easily, it is so smooth sometimes I forget that I am using aimbot. However, for rage it is really bad. But this is a cheat focused for legit and to be safe from bans, so obviously it won't have rage features.

Triggerbot: 10/10

Triggerbot is very accurate and barely misses. You can customize everything on it, there's nothing more to be asked for really.

Chams: 8/10

Is alright, but it's flat chams so you can't really see when the enemy is looking at you. If it had 3d chams, then it would be perfect.

ESP: 6/10

The ESP is ok, although it does have a problem with scaling. I play on 1024x768, and from a long distance the esp can actually hide the player. There aren't much options to customize it, but it does it's job. There are also not many features to customize it and the hitboxes aren't accurate anymore since the new CS:GO hitboxes look like this: https://imgur.com/a/3DJDQT8. One thing i absolutely recommend to add is Glow on players, weapons, and C4.

Misc: 5/10

There's not much on misc tab, it just has BHop, autostrafe, autopistol and fov changer. Each one works fine. One feature I do not know why is not in is Reveal Ranks. Pretty much every cheat has it, I do not know why this one does not. But again, it is a legit focused hack so there won't be fake-lag or whatever.

Skin Changer: 8/10

The skin changer works fine, however it is a real pain trying to find a skin of a specific weapon. The only bug I found so far is the primary fire with the Shadow Daggers are a bit messed up. There may be more, but otherwise it's fine.

Overall: 8.5/10

Although it lacks many fun and useful features like nightmode and fakelag, This cheat is made for keeping your account safe from VAC and Overwatch bans (If you play legit enough). 

Thanks for the review :) 

Show Ranks used to be a feature, Valve updated tons of things on their matchmaking & UI system, so that I had to update the hack quite a lot just for that feature, now that's it's stable, I will re-add it asap.