Jump to content

CSGO LegitPlay With Royalhack.net Train


lamegames
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Angel Navarro said:

You cant look legit with ESP, just saying because all who are banned for legit hacking is because WallHack... you cant hide that feature, always gonna make mistakes that gonna make you Untrusted.

I'm in Global with 300 wins and 2,000 legit hours and the majority of the games I have to use ESP because it's full of blatant cheaters and it's my only chance. I've not been overwatched because I hide it as much as possible(just play defense; not aggressive and if they're raging, take the L.)

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ggrekt said:

you'll get overwatch soon, you terrible at game and even with "cheats" you cannot play undetected your movements are terrible and you hit 10/10 spray, you silver with cheats. 

Oh, stop, getting overwatch banned is how ya learn. You don't just get cheats and become a God. You get banned a few times and then you become a pro. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shiro said:

Oh, stop, getting overwatch banned is how ya learn. You don't just get cheats and become a God. You get banned a few times and then you become a pro. :P

well I was mg1 with Aim assistance, i am GE now. Never got OW or VAC, cuz i had good gamesense and terrible aim...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ggrekt said:

well I was mg1 with Aim assistance, i am GE now. Never got OW or VAC, cuz i had good gamesense and terrible aim...

That's same with me. :D Placed in MG before I began cheating and now I'm Global Elite because of aimbot. I got everything good but I can't for the life of me predict movement/pull down my crosshair.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shiro said:

That's same with me. :D Placed in MG before I began cheating and now I'm Global Elite because of aimbot. I got everything good but I can't for the life of me predict movement/pull down my crosshair.

give me fist bump, m8 :D:D

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Read Terms of Use to continue