Galio25

So I noticed when you install the client it automatically has aimbot turned on with a fov of 1 and aimed at the head. This helps so much because it cleans up that angle i have when aiming at their head. My question is this. How noticeable is it to my teammates that are spectating me in MM? I would assume that FOV-1 wouldn't be noticeable...

If anyone else could chime in on this conversation it would help a lot. I use to be LEM legit back in the day, and I know when a head shot is and isn't a head shot so im scared to play this with my friends because every time i get a head shot i know its the FOV-1 helping me. Is it visible? I can't tell when i re-watch my games if it is or not. Any input would be extremely helpful 

• Partner

Well don't be worry about this. If you play really good and your aim is also good you will be fine. Even fov 1 is so low and almost invisible for everyone. If you have smooth aimbot then it's really hard to find something unreal. 

After you play match making game just turn off cheat and check your demo. I'm sure you can't find any aimbot shakes or like this. 

I use FOV 1 with smooth 20 all the time, i played even 8-9 games in somedays, so, its 100% safe. Never use psilent, its so obvious...really dont understand its usage... Oh, and FOV 2.5 with 10 smooth for pistol rounds, cause i really want to win them.

Edited by Noob Boos

15 hours ago, banek192 said:

Well don't be worry about this. If you play really good and your aim is also good you will be fine. Even fov 1 is so low and almost invisible for everyone. If you have smooth aimbot then it's really hard to find something unreal. 

After you play match making game just turn off cheat and check your demo. I'm sure you can't find any aimbot shakes or like this. 

Awesome thanks guys. I just got a bit worried because It feels somewhat normal for me but sometimes im slighty off and i get the headshot so it raises red flags for me obviously because I know where I actually aimed. Ill have to go back and look at the demo thanks.