Rust Cheat review

gho5t

Simply the best Visual Hack for rust in the scene. The GUI is professionally done, the developer clearly has a strong grasp of DirectX Drawing.

Why i personally prefer RH over other Cheat providers (i have several subs to them)

• The Cheat is internal.
  • The visuals do not affect my FPS unless i turn everything on and up to max distance.
  • You can change the color scheme to anything you like.
  • The Aimbot is extremely flexible, From full rage to legit.
  • Fast farming.
  • Profile saves and CFG files.

There could be some improvements done, Id love to see a inventory viewer that allows you to see what people have when aiming at them as a side box next to the radar: 84753d9dec73bb6e1fb545c3422dd4ba.png

Also maybe a triggerbot for shotguns and bolt actions.

Royal hack is a great community great developers and alot of support to get you on track.

Edited by gho5t
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, gho5t said:

Simply the best Visual Hack for rust in the scene. The GUI is professionally done, the developer clearly has a strong grasp of DirectX Drawing.

Why i personally prefer RH over other Cheat providers (i have several subs to them)

• The Cheat is internal.
  • The visuals do not affect my ESP unless i turn everything on and up to max distance.
  • Fast farming.

There could be some improvements done, Id love to see a inventory viewer that allows you to see what people have when aiming at them as a side box next to the radar: 84753d9dec73bb6e1fb545c3422dd4ba.png

Royal hack is a great community great developers and alot of support to get you on track.

We can not hack into player's inventory, we are only able to know wut they have in their "belt"

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/2/2017 at 3:08 AM, gho5t said:

• The Cheat is internal.
  • The visuals do not affect my FPS unless i turn everything on and up to max distance.
  • Fast farming.

It being internal, did it run better than the others? (Curious cause I plan on purchasing)

6 hours ago, SinSyndicate said:

It being internal, did it run better than the others? (Curious cause I plan on purchasing)

I'm not going to talk about others, but our product runs smoothly.

• Upvote 1