[CSGO] TayTays csgo review

TaylorSwift

Disclaimer: I’m a dyslexic retardo so If you get triggered by shit spelling / grammar sorry fam

Alright boys so I’m relatively new here on RH but I would like to start off this review by stating to stay here and use the csgo cheat for the foreseeable future

I will start off with the high point for me the aim bot the only thing I really have to say about the aim bot is that if configured correctly it is fucking unbelievable the first time you use it you instantly realise why people recommend this cheat all over the CS:GO scene for legit hacking it’s the best I have used by miles so far.

ESP/Visuals: the ESP on RH I have found to be very simple there is everything you could need but not much more than that and I agree that as suggested by other users chams would be a good edition. One other gripe I have also seen is about the radar being a overlay and not dots on the actual in game radar honestly you get used to it pretty fast and It makes little difference to me but I can see the advantages of the in game system.

The misc settings of RH are basically the bare minimum that I have seen on a cheat so far being only bunny hop and auto pistol. Saying this I can’t really think of any features that a legit cheat could really add, so if you are about chat spamming and flexing your e-peen this probably isn’t the cheat for you.

Skin changer: The skin changer works well I would say that on any cheat that I have used recently skin changers are a bit of a hit and miss when it comes to optimization / causing lag when skinning your guns and it’s the same here.

Security: the devs of this cheat seem pretty certain about the cheats security from VACand the fact that they are memeing EAC with rust leads me to think that the probably know what they are doing and the solid 0 detections also helps.

I don’t really use trigger bots much but for all purposes of this review I have tried it a few times and it does its job I suppose.

GUI: this is totally up to your own opinion but I think the grey RH GUI is just 8/8

Summery: RH so far seems like a decent community with a lot less of the flexing aids I have seen in other communities it’s kept feeling professional and the product I have received seems professional too. Anyone at this point that I bump into that’s looking for a legit cheat for cs will be sent straight here. Personally I have paid for one month of your csgo cheat and I plan on bumping it up to 3 and sticking around when my current subscription runs out. The discord community seems alright not really my thing but I have had text chats in there with multiple RH users and everyone just seems to remains about shit and chill which is cool and definitely helped me feel welcome.

Thanks for reading and sorry for any aids spelling / grammar.

-TayTay

• Upvote 4

Nice review!4Headmake me want to paly csgo rightnow,i guess i would like to try csgo cheat in a few days. Anyway,thx  for  sharing xD

BTW TayTay is a cute nameKappa

Edited by Sarrowy