How do I?

jcorales

How do I disable the knife mod? I am currently using a Bayonet as a knife mod. But it really lags. I have a fps of 50 to 60. When I wasnt using a knife mod before, I get 100 to 150 fps. Now, I want to set the knife mods to default.

I tried to apply the "Knife" option but it sucks. If i choose the first "Knife" option and I'm CT, it will be a T knife. And vice versa. Please someone help mee? ?

Anyways, the hacks are so good. I just hate the skin changer option because it makes the game lag. Everything works so fine tho. Mods and admins are active and accommodating! 

Edited by jcorales
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, jcorales said:

How do I disable the knife mod? I am currently using a Bayonet as a knife mod. But it really lags. I have a fps of 50 to 60. When I wasnt using a knife mod before, I get 100 to 150 fps. Now, I want to set the knife mods to default.

I tried to apply the "Knife" option but it sucks. If i choose the first "Knife" option and I'm CT, it will be a T knife. And vice versa. Please someone help mee? ?

Anyways, the hacks are so good. I just hate the skin changer option because it makes the game lag. Everything works so fine tho. Mods and admins are active and accommodating! 

Replied in chat box. 

Currently, you can delete the skinchanger.bin file in the csgo hack directory. 

I will add an option to disable it from the UI