royalhack.net GDPR Restrictions

Hello everyone,

On 25th May 2018, any person living in EU can ask a business/website in EU to erase all personal datas they have about him/her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Data_Protection_Regulation

While we think that's pure non-sense, RH is linked to a french company, so we have to fit those rules. That's why it is now possible for the whole Staff of royalhack.net to share with you all the personal datas we have about you (website related) and we are also able to anonymise your account completely.

IP Adresses are removed from our database after 30days.

As for the loader part, I had to get rid of several hardware logging, but I kept the most important ones which allows us to clearly identify your computer in order to lock your subscription to that said computer.

An automated system is yet to be implemented for those stored datas, I am working on it (sharing/deleting them, just like website data). The whole staff will soon be able to handle that loader HWID part too.

So yes, as of today we are GDPR ready.

ps: Invoices and Customers Datas can NOT be completely removed from our database as they are legal documents needed in order to justify each payments.

proud self five GIF by Zara Larsson

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Read Terms of Use to continue