Jump to content

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hack
VAC Undetected

Buy Now

Rust Hack
EAC Undetected

Apply Now

Team Fortress 2 Hack
VAC Undetected

Buy Now

Counter-Strike: Source Hack
VAC Undetected

Buy Now

Garry's Mod Hack
VAC Undetected

Buy Now
Royal News
  • VAC & VACNet safe
  • Check the feedback forum to get free days added to your subscription
  • Safest hack provider since 2007
  • royalhack.net is by no mean associated with any other cheat provider
  • Beware of scammers and copies
zkido90

Banned game in Steam Account (worried)

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Kindly need advice about my steam account. I just got banned in a game on my steam account. Should I create a new one ? Start fresh ?

 

I got @royalhack.net CSGO cheat. I'm worried that my ban on that game would affect my CSGO. As you guys know, players will check out on my steam account when I play CSGO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What ban did you get? overwatch? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A ban in a game unrelated to CS:GO will not carry over to CS:GO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, zkido90 said:

Hi,

Kindly need advice about my steam account. I just got banned in a game on my steam account. Should I create a new one ? Start fresh ?

 

I got @royalhack.net CSGO cheat. I'm worried that my ban on that game would affect my CSGO. As you guys know, players will check out on my steam account when I play CSGO.

As shiro said, it wont trigger a ban on CSGO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Gekk0 said:

What ban did you get? overwatch? 

Permanent BAN on DIRTY BOMB Game. 

 

I'm just worried about other players. Because they will just report me if they spot any suspicious play from me.

 

For example, If it was me who feel like someone is cheating, I normally look at their steam profile first. If there is any BAN on their steam account, then yeah, I will ask everyone to report that player. It's just that it's very risky to play with an account that have got BAN on it. Getting many of reports might put me on Overwatch.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you will only be overwatched if you play blatant... just ignore people saying that you cheat.. if it gets annoying just create a new csgo account.. :P 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Gekk0 said:

you will only be overwatched if you play blatant... just ignore people saying that you cheat.. if it gets annoying just create a new csgo account.. :P 

will do. 

oh one more thing, if I change new HDD and install new windows, Will it affect my royal cheat for CSGO ? Will I be able to use it there ? 

I don't change my laptop , just the HDD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will give you a new hardware id 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zkido90 said:

will do. 

oh one more thing, if I change new HDD and install new windows, Will it affect my royal cheat for CSGO ? Will I be able to use it there ? 

I don't change my laptop , just the HDD.

If only one part of the hardware changes, it should be fine, u'll have a soft reset available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

Read Terms of Use to continue