Rust

mrzxz

Question

Hi, I would like to sign up for the rust hacks

Do i need to just buy a hack to sign up or do I have to be member for a long time?

I was member since 2011 but since royalhacks went offline for like a year I guess I lost my login ? becuase im using the same name I had before.

Thank you and sorry for my english 

9 answers to this question

To make an application you must have a rank. This means donator, premium, trusted.

Now if I'm not wrong, if you can provide the e-Mail you used on the old forums(iirc UnstucK allows this.) I can check in RoyalHack's old database to give you trusted.

4 hours ago, Kamay said:

To make an application you must have a rank. This means donator, premium, trusted.

Now if I'm not wrong, if you can provide the e-Mail you used on the old forums(iirc UnstucK allows this.) I can check in RoyalHack's old database to give you trusted.

Yeah I would like that if you can check the old data base, I sent unstuck a  message but he didnt reply yet. IF i believe this is like my third time signing up. back in 2011 and one in 2017 , and now this year. So I lost my account 2 times, unless im crazy. 

On 2/28/2018 at 8:33 AM, UnstucK said:

A year ago ? I don't know then, because I didn't delete any accounts ...

Sorry for the late reply I just thought you will never answer me . I have the transaction ID. Check your PM please.