RoyalHack CS:GO Full Review

Viet Hoang Tran

Aimbot ( 8/10 )

Aimbot is actually work perfectly and also it's fit with my style but the problem is you can't hold key to keep aimbot active ~.~'

Trigger Bot ( I don't know why we need this because Aimbot take care all this job )

ESP ( 9/10 )

Don't have any word can say about it, but it don't have glow :( .

Misc ( 10/10 )

Good work and very simple

Skin Changer ( 7/10 )

Skin changer don't have Glove right ? and also some Animation of Knife when I press F to view it's look so weird ( only M9, Bayonet and Karambit work oke )

Inject Cheat ( 10/10 )

Fast and Simple .

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Viet Hoang Tran said:

Aimbot ( 8/10 )

Aimbot is actually work perfectly and also it's fit with my style but the problem is you can't hold key to keep aimbot active ~.~'

Trigger Bot ( I don't know why we need this because Aimbot take care all this job )

ESP ( 9/10 )

Don't have any word can say about it, but it don't have glow :( .

Misc ( 10/10 )

Good work and very simple

Skin Changer ( 7/10 )

Skin changer don't have Glove right ? and also some Animation of Knife when I press F to view it's look so weird ( only M9, Bayonet and Karambit work oke )

Inject Cheat ( 10/10 )

Fast and Simple .

Skin changer will be fixed. Gloves will be added. Triggerbot is just to add diversity because some people prefer it when AWPing, also people like an aimbot+triggerbot combo. I don't know if glow is being added(haven't heard anything about it) but chams will. 

Can you explain what you mean by holding a key to keep the aimbot active? Like you could change the bind to T and just hold down T with "Swap Target: On" and that would keep aimbot active while holding T.

All in all, great review and we're happy to know you like our product.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...