Looking for a new hack provider

dome69

Question

Hi, i've been using Leaguemode xStrike for 1 years now and i was really satisfied by this hack until they add some new features like Facit Client Support and some other things... Because of that they increased their price and it's really too expensive now. I can't pay 40$/Mo. So here i am, looking for a new hack provider similar to xtrike. (External, Aim assist/Triggerbot only). Can you tell me more about Royal hack ? About security, build IDs, updates.

What happen when there is an Cs:go Update ?

Also can you tell me if the aimbot is similar or if look less legit maybe ? Actually i'm using it only in matchmaking. but can i swich easlity to legit gameplay on ESEA or Facit without any risk ?

Thanks 

6 answers to this question

When there is a minor CS:GO update, the cheat automatically updates. If there's a major update, you'll have to wait for UnstucK or another developer to fix it. Security is obviously undisclosed and not up for discussion.

You don't have to much except close RoyalHack(quit CS:GO) when wanting to switch to ESEA. ESEA doesn't care if you cheat, only if you cheat on their servers. I'd imagine it is the same for FaceIT but I don't know much about them.

However, our cheat is Internal; we have a product that is only aimbot/tbot for 6 euros/month plus tax. 

I'll keep this thread open because my sentence feels like run-on sentences when I read them and I want to make sure everything is clear before you decide whether or not you're making a purchase.

thanks for your reply, obviously i didn 't really want security details. Just some informations like. Is there a leak protection or is there a unique build for each user ? Btw you were totaly clear. and i'll think about it. Thank you again. 

2 hours ago, dome69 said:

thanks for your reply, obviously i didn 't really want security details. Just some informations like. Is there a leak protection or is there a unique build for each user ? Btw you were totaly clear. and i'll think about it. Thank you again. 

Of course, there is leak protection.

10 hours ago, dome69 said:

the hack's secure and has been undetected since release.