You can now link your RH Account with your Discord account !

https://royalhack.net/settings/

Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FACE

what was your first hacking experience like? did you get addicted?

Recommended Posts

of course growing up I had always used the available cheats on the ps1 and earlier systems, but my earliest memories with hacking was with GunBound and Maplestory, around the same time. It was quite exhilarating using the aimbot on GB and vaccing on maple xD. what about you guys? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oldest memories (cheatcodes doesnt count) are packet hacking "Lineage 2" on private servers, then "call of duty united offensive" with nub wallhack.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Y3t1y3t's  external silent nospread aimbot and esp for css and a few older cheats that I dont remember
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2008 modding CA

2008 modding MW

2009 modding AVA

2009-2013 modding MW2(hard modding, godmode and shit, unlimited ammo, all done through classes)

Modded black ops

Modded everything except the next gen games but have still found glitches to get max rank and shit

CS 1.6, CS:S

GTA IV, GTA V(shout-out s0beit)

 

PC modding begun when I moved and got faster internet, a good PC.

Before then it was cheat codes on PS2.

Cheat codes started in 2004 on GameCube when I was 4. I even remember the website, gamewinners. com lol

 

Now I currently mod the original Xbox and it's worth.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using a game shark on Pokemon Emerald (GBA) Good Times :D

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Didn't start making my own cheats for csgo till a couple months ago... but I remember having hacks on battlefield back in the day

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, UnstucK said:

Oldest memories (cheatcodes doesnt count) are packet hacking "Lineage 2" on private servers, then "call of duty united offensive" with nub wallhack.

had to look up COD UO... released 13 yrs ago jesus.

5 hours ago, shiro said:

2008 modding CA

2008 modding MW

2009 modding AVA

2009-2013 modding MW2(hard modding, godmode and shit, unlimited ammo, all done through classes)

Modded black ops

Modded everything except the next gen games but have still found glitches to get max rank and shit

CS 1.6, CS:S

GTA IV, GTA V(shout-out s0beit)

 

PC modding begun when I moved and got faster internet, a good PC.

Before then it was cheat codes on PS2.

Cheat codes started in 2004 on GameCube when I was 4. I even remember the website, gamewinners. com lol

 

Now I currently mod the original Xbox and it's worth.

damn quite a list of modding, didnt have much modding experience but at that time I always tried to be the biggest glitch abuser in some games, more notably left 4 dead 1 and 2 lol

3 hours ago, D4W1D said:

Using a game shark on Pokemon Emerald (GBA) Good Times :D

game shark jesus throwback... that might actually be my first too LOL

3 hours ago, menc9re said:

IDDQD

what is that menc9re?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My earliest experiences with game hacking would probably be maplestory. Still to this day I actually make profit off of botting the game, it's crazy how much people still pay pixels :D.

 

I've always been hooked on hacking though yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

See through walls material changes ftw!

Think I tried to load into a league game and they got blocked and had to find another way. I had to tell the clan I had custom gun skins ha. Was hooked from that moment on, back then though there was a massive choice of free hacks going around. Holz'd free hack was so good, cannot remember what he called it (maybe Holz'd?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since the beginning of 2016 I play with deception on Rust

I like to play under amphetamine it seldom) So we smoke :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2017 at 4:51 AM, FACE said:

what is that menc9re?

Godmode cheatcode for Doom 1/2.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CFG Modding on Mw2, yes haha i wanted more i ended up jailbreaking my ps3 so i could use Sprx menu's and RTM tools, now im modding everywhere and creating my own Menu's this day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/03/2017 at 9:45 PM, Timon1337 said:

Well it was a simple material wallhack on cs:source :D  2006 or something

Are you the same Timon from mpccheats? If you are I can remember you releasing some stuff haha

Edited by Desmond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

RTCW ET back in the 2004 before that only cheat codes and trainers. Still remember the first time when I was able to see thru walls and aim with aimbot that was actually worse than doing it yourself :P After couple years of cheating in ET I bought CSS and thought that I will stop cheating when moving to new game and as all of you know that was biggest lie I ever said and it will never happenxD After that the cheating get totally out of my hands very quickly and there was no way to go back never again. And here we are still cheating 13 years later, its been a long road.

Edited by WeLD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very hard to quit cheating, after awhile, you just go back to it. Especially in FPS shooters. Rust is playable without cheats, or any survivable type game. But cheats are more fun. :P

Will never stop cheating. I'll be 50 using RoyalHack in CSSSSGO1.6

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In order:

  1.  Sonic Adventure DX Trainer
  2. Cheat codes in some open-world street racing game on my PSP
  3. My parents bought me an Action Replay for my DSi FeelsGoodMan
  4. I followed a guide and hacked my Wii for cheats on my games
  5. First PC cheating was in games such as CS:S, CSGO , TF2 and Rust Legacy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grand theft auto was the most addicting to start with, Then the Rust legacy blew the experience out of the park. Now you see me?,, Above you lol, Now under. Fun times

Edited by itzCool
MS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My earliest memories was minecraft and then World at War on ps3. Not addicting but it's fun af haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did someone mentioned rust legacy9_9 We might have conquered the germany 2 server with couple friends a pretty long time. And btw happy raiding to our house, yes all that green mess is box esp's and there was plenty of those. Can reveal afterwards that the every floor got 8x8 platform and only the middle one got boxes full of loot, all other boxes around were sealed in empty rooms to trick other hackers. Only way to enter our house was from the top (with jump hack) and the bottom floor was covered with spike walls as well as the big circle around our house to keep normal ppl out. And ofc representing AA in top of the house so everyone know who they fuck with:D I have not played rust since we left that house in the fall 2014.

sEijAiC.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WeLD said:

Did someone mentioned rust legacy9_9 We might have conquered the germany 2 server with couple friends a pretty long time. And btw happy raiding to our house, yes all that green mess is box esp's and there was plenty of those. Can reveal afterwards that the every floor got 8x8 platform and only the middle one got boxes full of loot, all other boxes around were sealed in empty rooms to trick other hackers. Only way to enter our house was from the top (with jump hack) and the bottom floor was covered with spike walls as well as the big circle around our house to keep normal ppl out. And ofc representing AA in top of the house so everyone know who they fuck with:D I have not played rust since we left that house in the fall 2014.

sEijAiC.jpg

I miss legacy. But you know, You can still play on legacy mode through options. I do time to time. And that is a very epic base. Well done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Playing surviving games like rust needs at least group of four people to succeed anything. Playing alone even with hacks is frustrating except if the server has wiped today, other than that there is already big bases and non friendly groups raiding bambies and their huts. Also rust was pretty limited game if you compare it to dayz epoch mod for example, but that's another story then:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Read Terms of Use to continue